Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Mervis Jewelery shoot


_MG_8207, originally uploaded by TonivS.

I recently did a shoot for Mervis Brothers Jewelers and when photographers tell you that jewelery is one of the hardest things to shoot, they are not kidding! If you don't have the right equipment or have done your homework as to how to photography jewelery, don't bother.

Even though I was very pleased with the results from my shoot, I know there are still a lot of things I need to learn. Post production is everything!! There is no such thing as a perfect shot, it is all fixed up and made sparkly and clean in post. Obviously helps to have a decent starting point so there is less work in post. But you will definitely have your work cut out for you. Believe me!

This is one of my favourite pieces of many. I was very please with the outcome. I certainly learn t a sh!t load from this shoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment